I am not sure. While Confucius did bring order to China and the surrounding regions in the ancient times, it have got outdated though it has been modified in recent ages. It really does have really good intentions though. I just think that one of reason that China fell into western powers is that Confucius taught people to ignore economy and called merchants "mean people".. This was not good thing as China backtracked and Europeans controlled China later on. But I am going to choose him as most influential person due to connection with my korean culture
2 comments:
Sorry I had to go with Buddha. Sorry Confucis, you were a close second.
I am not sure. While Confucius did bring order to China and the surrounding regions in the ancient times, it have got outdated though it has been modified in recent ages. It really does have really good intentions though. I just think that one of reason that China fell into western powers is that Confucius taught people to ignore economy and called merchants "mean people".. This was not good thing as China backtracked and Europeans controlled China later on. But I am going to choose him as most influential person due to connection with my korean culture
Post a Comment