
Ladies and gentlemen, this is just to remind everyone that is planning to travel with us to either China or Peru that the first meeting will be tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7pm in the Media Center. If you are not able to make that one then the make-up will be on Saturday at 10am in the Media Center as well. If you are definitely planning on traveling the best thing you could do is sign up for the trip at the meeting. All you need is $95 to lock you in. The only payments that will be accepted will be CHECK, DEBIT CARD, or CREDIT CARD. PLEASE NO CASH! Hope to see you all there!

4 comments:
mr.prill can you pls tell me what the homework for 3rd period was? i lost the homework calender. thnx
no homework for tonight for a change. be ready for dbq training day tomorrow.
k thnx
aaaahhhh yes that reminds me i was meaning to tell you I was not able to make it to your meeting for the trip simply because apparently my dad is taking me my sisters my step mom and my grandpa to the Cayman islands and to get our diving license so that we may go diving for conk shells and help take my grandpas mind off the recent passing of my grandmother so I’m really sorry cause I wanted 2 go but apparently I cant!
Post a Comment