I don't really understand why it didn't pass. It seems to me that the economy is only going to keep going downhill and that was going to help turn things around. I also am amazed that the stock market dropped almost 800 points today. The economy isn't good and my question is, when is it going to turn around and how?
WOW, i cant believe that they voted no... so what other ways are there to solve this problem, bc obviously, there isnt a better way, or else this bailout wouldve never had to be thought of. yeah, it was risky and a big amount, but it was something definately worth the risk, bc were in such hard times. wow, i cant believe that this bill didnt pass..
dang. I've been watching all afternoon. Was this the balilout bill to save the economy, for the U.S. gov. to help slow the fall? I thought the gov. had already done this, but was that them discussing a bill, and creating one to do just that...and now it doesn't pass? And I was originally-this afternoon- asking why the bill didn't pass, but it is still the same big deal of the gov. owning such a huge amount of the individual businesses, and that could equal socalism, right? But we need a solution, fast, becuase we the economy is dropping like crazy... Could you explain what Donald Trump said earlier, if you were listening to FOX then, about this having a silver lining on buying oil? How does this make buying oil cheaper...but gas prices are increasing?
i don't get it. y didn't they pass ther bill? it didn't sound like anything was wrong with it!. ppl were saying that it only helped the fatcats...well, they r holding your money so we kinda HAVE to help them to help us! why did they not pass it?!?!?!?!
This is ridiculous. I heard that the Dow dropped over 400 points in 5 mintues, all right after it was apparent that the bill wasn't going to be passed. This is the largest drop in the Dow right? I think percentage wise it wasn't as bad as previous accounts but it is still pretty bad. I just hope that Wall Street will bounce back tomorrow.
Ok. So does this mean that if the us keeps this up, our economy will hit the bottom? I hate to say it, but this seems like one of the stages of the fall of a great empire.
Well....i dont really know what to say either Mr. Prill! I started to read the "WE HAVE A DEAL" articles and was really thinking about if the bailout plan was really going to work. I could't really decide. Then, i read the article from this post, and now...i have to say I am kind of glad we didn't pass the bill, because I know the people that have good credit and keep up with their bills, and even the other people who don't do this, dont want to pay for America's greed....but i do hope that we can come up with some other plan, and fast.
ouch! that's gotta hurt..i no that my mom put a lot of money into this one thing for the deal, like 5 minutes before the results were out and so when it didn't get passed, she lost most of her money. i also heard that most of the republicans voted against it..why would they do that? was the bill all that good anyways, cause they had to have a reason to go against it?
im really surprised and shocked by the vote. without this bill, a ton of people are gonna lose their homes, their jobs, and just go poor in general. i think congress should have atleast gave a small portion of the amount needed to help get us started to bail out of this problem.
they replace the scene in which the asian guy is talking to the criminals in the Dark Knight with Pres. Bush's presidential address, and the Joker comes in and says, contact me when you wanna get a little more serious.
WOW. I still can't believe that they didn't pass this bill! I did hear that they are going to tweak it though, and try again, so I guess thats a good thing... But this bill shouldn't have even been needed in the first place. Americans should have kept thier spending in check, and banks should have actually put some THOUGHT into to whom they allow to borrow money, not just look at it from an economic point of view.
Oh well. Does anyone have anyother ideas on how to get out og the recession?
i may be wrong about this mr prill, so heads up when i was listening to this on the t.v. news(fox 5, and channel 2), and also when i was reading and listening on bbc, it kind of struck my memory back to the great depression, because didnt most of all of the banks had to close due to debts or other?? that struck my mind because i sort of see the crisis we're in now, what with the oil, stocks and all that stuff, and i saw this as a beginning to a 'Little' depression i honestly dont know...helpp!!
wow. this is so not smart. i cant believe they didn't pass bill. since they totally shoved it down the drain we should try another one with maybe a little less amount of money. this is going to cause and already has hurt a ton of people. people used to freak if the stock market dropped 30 points, now look at it. this is unbelieavble.
I don't know if this is just going to be a "little depression"... i don't understand why they didn't pass the bill. I know people don't like the nationalising but it would help us out and it's only temporary.
20 comments:
Man that lady looks pissed! this might be a stupid question, but what is the Bailout Bill?
I don't really understand why it didn't pass. It seems to me that the economy is only going to keep going downhill and that was going to help turn things around. I also am amazed that the stock market dropped almost 800 points today. The economy isn't good and my question is, when is it going to turn around and how?
WOW, i cant believe that they voted no... so what other ways are there to solve this problem, bc obviously, there isnt a better way, or else this bailout wouldve never had to be thought of. yeah, it was risky and a big amount, but it was something definately worth the risk, bc were in such hard times. wow, i cant believe that this bill didnt pass..
dang. I've been watching all afternoon. Was this the balilout bill to save the economy, for the U.S. gov. to help slow the fall? I thought the gov. had already done this, but was that them discussing a bill, and creating one to do just that...and now it doesn't pass? And I was originally-this afternoon- asking why the bill didn't pass, but it is still the same big deal of the gov. owning such a huge amount of the individual businesses, and that could equal socalism, right? But we need a solution, fast, becuase we the economy is dropping like crazy...
Could you explain what Donald Trump said earlier, if you were listening to FOX then, about this having a silver lining on buying oil? How does this make buying oil cheaper...but gas prices are increasing?
i don't get it. y didn't they pass ther bill? it didn't sound like anything was wrong with it!. ppl were saying that it only helped the fatcats...well, they r holding your money so we kinda HAVE to help them to help us! why did they not pass it?!?!?!?!
This is ridiculous. I heard that the Dow dropped over 400 points in 5 mintues, all right after it was apparent that the bill wasn't going to be passed. This is the largest drop in the Dow right? I think percentage wise it wasn't as bad as previous accounts but it is still pretty bad. I just hope that Wall Street will bounce back tomorrow.
Ok. So does this mean that if the us keeps this up, our economy will hit the bottom? I hate to say it, but this seems like one of the stages of the fall of a great empire.
Well....i dont really know what to say either Mr. Prill! I started to read the "WE HAVE A DEAL" articles and was really thinking about if the bailout plan was really going to work. I could't really decide. Then, i read the article from this post, and now...i have to say I am kind of glad we didn't pass the bill, because I know the people that have good credit and keep up with their bills, and even the other people who don't do this, dont want to pay for America's greed....but i do hope that we can come up with some other plan, and fast.
ouch! that's gotta hurt..i no that my mom put a lot of money into this one thing for the deal, like 5 minutes before the results were out and so when it didn't get passed, she lost most of her money. i also heard that most of the republicans voted against it..why would they do that? was the bill all that good anyways, cause they had to have a reason to go against it?
im really surprised and shocked by the vote. without this bill, a ton of people are gonna lose their homes, their jobs, and just go poor in general.
i think congress should have atleast gave a small portion of the amount needed to help get us started to bail out of this problem.
what??
thats stupid
Guess whose family lost a bunch of money today. mine!!!
Guess whose not going to collage or getting a car. Me!!!
Go Economy!
i know what ur talkin bout mr prill! i hope u feel better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1X6RQLZtoA
this is pretty entertaining...
they replace the scene in which the asian guy is talking to the criminals in the Dark Knight with Pres. Bush's presidential address, and the Joker comes in and says, contact me when you wanna get a little more serious.
WOW.
I still can't believe that they didn't pass this bill!
I did hear that they are going to tweak it though, and try again, so I guess thats a good thing...
But this bill shouldn't have even been needed in the first place. Americans should have kept thier spending in check, and banks should have actually put some THOUGHT into to whom they allow to borrow money, not just look at it from an economic point of view.
Oh well. Does anyone have anyother ideas on how to get out og the recession?
i may be wrong about this mr prill, so heads up
when i was listening to this on the t.v. news(fox 5, and channel 2), and also when i was reading and listening on bbc, it kind of struck my memory back to the great depression, because didnt most of all of the banks had to close due to debts or other??
that struck my mind because i sort of see the crisis we're in now,
what with the oil, stocks and all that stuff,
and i saw this as a beginning to a 'Little' depression
i honestly dont know...helpp!!
wow. this is so not smart. i cant believe they didn't pass bill. since they totally shoved it down the drain we should try another one with maybe a little less amount of money. this is going to cause and already has hurt a ton of people. people used to freak if the stock market dropped 30 points, now look at it. this is unbelieavble.
I don't know if this is just going to be a "little depression"... i don't understand why they didn't pass the bill. I know people don't like the nationalising but it would help us out and it's only temporary.
why did they not pass the bill that is so stupid.the economy is soo bad right now but hopefully it gets better soon.
Voting NO was a definite shocker, Jeez some of those people need to chill. But I really wish it would have passed.
Post a Comment