Ladies and gentlemen, the first two films of our film festival have been a complete success. Thanks to everyone for coming out and being an outstanding audience. Our film festival will continue after spring break on Wednesday, April 15th with the screening of Zhang Yimou's 1994 classic To Live. After discussing the Mao era of leadership in China, this is a film that you will definitely want to see. I can't say enough about this film, but if you'd like you can read my review of the film by clicking here. As always, the film will start at 2:30pm in my room, only 30 spots are available, and no extra credit will be offered. To Live is in Mandarin with English subtitles (BUT DO NOT LET THAT BE A DETERRENT), and it has a runtime of 2 hours and 5 minutes. I hope to see you there. You can view the trailer below.Monday, April 13, 2009
The Season 5 Film Festival Continues With Zhang Yimou's "To Live" on Wednesday, April 15th (Still 7 Spots Left)
Ladies and gentlemen, the first two films of our film festival have been a complete success. Thanks to everyone for coming out and being an outstanding audience. Our film festival will continue after spring break on Wednesday, April 15th with the screening of Zhang Yimou's 1994 classic To Live. After discussing the Mao era of leadership in China, this is a film that you will definitely want to see. I can't say enough about this film, but if you'd like you can read my review of the film by clicking here. As always, the film will start at 2:30pm in my room, only 30 spots are available, and no extra credit will be offered. To Live is in Mandarin with English subtitles (BUT DO NOT LET THAT BE A DETERRENT), and it has a runtime of 2 hours and 5 minutes. I hope to see you there. You can view the trailer below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
I'm in!!!
Lora is comming!!!!
I'm coming and I promise I'll actually show up this time. I'm mad I got sick for Dr. Strangelove
Yes, yes, yes. Thank you Mr. Prill. If I can I would like to sign up in advance. I'm excited to see it for the third time. Such a beautiful film. I love it, this movie is one of my all-time favorites, definitely in the top three. Everyone needs to see this, it is so great, emotional, and thought provoking. I will NOT miss this one.
i'll be there
me too!!
yaaay!!
I'll be there
im comingggg
xD
I'm goinggggg! (:
I'm there!
Coming
i'm coming!!
I'm coming (:
"Today, our class took a test. And I read a book." -weird sub person
Yep I'm in.
comming
i'm in to.
coming
I'm coming!!
im soo gonna be there Mr. P!!!!
i'm going
I'm in :)
ill come!
I was going to choose this movie during the summer instead of Asoka...so i might come.
Post a Comment