Due to popular demand, I will be showing an ENCORE presentation of Darwin's Nightmare for the first time in the history of this class. It seems like the students that saw the film yesterday have pretty much unanimously demanded that this be required viewing for an AP World History student. Again, as I mentioned in a previous post, YOU DON'T TRULY UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN AFRICA UNTIL YOU SEE THIS FILM. The encore will be Thursday, April 30, starting at 2:30 pm. The film has a runtime of around 1 hour and 47 minutes. As always, the trailer can be viewed below.Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Announcing a Special Encore Presentation of "Darwin's Nightmare" on Thursday, April 30
Due to popular demand, I will be showing an ENCORE presentation of Darwin's Nightmare for the first time in the history of this class. It seems like the students that saw the film yesterday have pretty much unanimously demanded that this be required viewing for an AP World History student. Again, as I mentioned in a previous post, YOU DON'T TRULY UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN AFRICA UNTIL YOU SEE THIS FILM. The encore will be Thursday, April 30, starting at 2:30 pm. The film has a runtime of around 1 hour and 47 minutes. As always, the trailer can be viewed below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
I'm coming!
I am so coming!!!
count me in!
Hey Mr. Prill,
I can't come to the showing this thursday because i have jazz band practice and since we have concerts coming up i can't miss nay more rehearsals, but i was watching the trailer and i had a couple questions. The planes that were coming to pick up the fish, where were they coming from and where were they going to? and Why were they empty? Does that mean the Africa ships out all the fish but they don't get anything for it from the countries they send it to? I know that seeing the movie would clear things up better but as i can't see it i wanted to clear some things up. Thanks.
the planes and coming from and going to europe... why are they empty? hmm... well, i guess you'll have to borrow my film, i can't put any spoilers up on this blog. you're on the right track though regarding africans not eating their own fish.
track is over this week some im coming to this one.
I'll be there!
im in
I'm coming. definitely!
I'll be there :)
i'll be there
I'm trying to spread the word to people I know that aren't even in our school, or our country, power of globalization via the internet yes? But I would encourage anyone taking this class to sign up cause this is a great advantage that you don't have to rent it or buy it or watch bad resolution on Youtube. I HIGHLY recommend this film. It's true, you don't know Africa until you witness this film, and in this state of globalization you need to know what's happening in the world.
Prill, if you don't get all 30 spots taken, and I really hope you do, I'll try to encourage people in APWH to join, but if you stop at say, 29? I'll come watch it again, it's a great movie
I'm coming
okay! computer working, I can come too! is it in your room?
I'm definitely coming!
ill so be there
I'm coming!
i'll be there :]
I'm coming
wait is there still spots opened!? IM COMING!!
I'm coming
well, since 30 didn't sign up (sadly).
I'm coming.
Post a Comment