Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For 1st Period ONLY- Operation SCRAP Donations are Actually Due THURSDAY

Folks in 1st period, I apologize that I read the email sent to me wrong, all donations listed on my board are due on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH. You all made the pledge to donate all of these items, so the pledge must be kept. Between tomorrow and Thursday, all of the following items must be brought in...

Tote bag (recycling bags from the grocery store) (3)
Pencils (12)
Pens (6)
Markers (3 small boxes)
Colored pencils (3 small boxes)
Erasers (6)
Glue stick (3)
Spiral notebook (3)
Pack of notebook paper (3)

I'll have a box under the list on my board tomorrow. As you drop supplies, please adjust the number of that supply still needed on the board. Thanks.

7 comments:

Thought said...

Hey Mr.Prill...Which documents should I read if I'm "Against British Imperialism in India"? Just anything involving India and Imperialism?

Prill said...

yeah, there's a ton on here

Anonymous said...

is this just for your first period? or is every class bringing these things in?

Anonymous said...

oh, just kidding, i just now saw the big ONLY!..
ha its a little late.. early?..

Thought said...

Mr.Prill, do you want me to type out questions and rebutles to my paper, or was the debate good enough?

Prill said...

just bring me whatever you have for a late grade if you'd like.

Thought said...

okay ive had my paper done since around 7:00, but I'll just bring it in tomorrow for you
(P.S. I'm listening to "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" I love that song!)