Folks, as I was going over tomorrow's lesson, I noticed that the assigned pages on the calender is not quite correct.
Here are the CORRECT page assignments: Thursday, Feb 5th- pgs. 909-919; Friday, Feb 6th- pgs. 919-925; and Monday, Feb 9th- pgs. 927-938.
I apologize for this error on our part, and, in the interest of fairness, I'll refrain from giving a reading quiz tomorrow for those that did not get this message. However, be prepared for a reading quiz over pgs. 909-925 on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
will it be 5 or 10 questions?
5
over 9000 questions!!!
hey prill when are we gonna go see the china exibit?
my china group is going with me on the 28th of this month at 10 am. you're welcome to join us miss carella
awww youre not doing a class trip too?
it's all about finding the time.
So we can come even if we aren't with the Summer '09 China Group?
sure
Will there be admission fees or anything to prepare for?
admission is $18... skip parking and just take MARTA (it's smarta) to arts station... and you need to book ahead of time on their website
Good one Prill, and thanks, I'll ask for more details tomorrow before or after class. Whatever's more convenient I guess.
so does that mean we will also be taking 909-919 and 919-925 reading quizes put together ?
correct, but still only 5 questions
Hey can we start doing test corrections yet?
yes tomorrow
yes tomorrow
Ah Prill I went and saw the China exhibit and it was amazing ha. I forced my mom to take me and she was complaining about it before we got there, but once she started like reading the stuff and looking at the guys she was completely fascinated.
VERY COOL! AP World History... bringing families together since 2002...
i agree with kirsten. we need a class trip during school hours. like all the ap world students go to the exhibit! just throwin that out there
yayyy for test corrections!
ill be there tomorrow morning mr.prill!
Post a Comment