Friday, May 1, 2009

This is Good Advice For Any Day... See You all Tomorrow at 7:45am in the Commons Area

Wash your hands with soap and clean running water. Visit www.cdc.gov/h1n1 for more information.

Cover your nose with a tissue when you sneeze or cough. Visit www.cdc.gov/h1n1 for more information.

Stay home if possible when you are sick. Visit www.cdc.gov/h1n1 for more information.

13 comments:

Taylor Hammond said...

Hey mr prill i was wounder if you sent grades home?
if so i never recieved mine and was woundering what my grade was?

Katelyn Niemann said...

what time is it over?

Prill said...

email me and i'll give it to you hammond, i can't post it here.

niemann-- noon!

Katelyn Niemann said...

that's what I thought, just checking!!! goodness!

Kevin_Shin said...

the ticket for the exam is only for the national exam right? not tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

mr.prill,
my parents are making me and my sister stay home tonight, because they are scared that we'll get the flu, aren't they freaking a little too much?

Macy Stucke said...

Everything that you posted is pretty much things that people should do everyday. ehhh i'm nervous for the exam tomorrow.

Lora Persyn said...

Mr Prill
you know how I said I couldn't come in tomorow to take the test? Apparently I lied. I now have the means to take it tomorow, sorry for the short notice. So can I just come?

Nicole Gustafson said...

lol. anyone want to join our phone study chat? we've got jessica f, cori k., and I.

cori kempshall said...

hahaha mr prill nice, im freaking out over the test!!!

parkthomas said...

when i first saw this, i thought it said good advice for the exam was to take a shower.

have their been any new cases in GA? i tried to twitter it but its not working for me

KelseyBengochea said...

ok isn't this just normal sanitary precautions that people should take to avoid getting sick with anything? just wondering if i'm crazy or not...

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I thought this was a helpful site in reviewing for the national exam... tell me what you guys think


http://www.bubbabrain.com/bbsoph.php
http://www.bubbabrain.com/bbsoph.php
http://www.bubbabrain.com/bbsoph.php
http://www.bubbabrain.com/bbsoph.php
http://www.bubbabrain.com/bbsoph.php