
Enjoy your summer folks! This is the point that I say goodbye and wish you all the best next year. I'm glad that most of you seem pretty pumped about the exam yesterday, and I hope that you'll be happy with your score in July. Stay safe, stay smart, stay motivated, and PLEASE HELP TO MAKE THIS WORLD A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE IT CONDITION IT WAS IN WHEN YOU FOUND IT. Remember, it's never about how much you know, it's about how much you love what you know and what you plan on doing with it in the near future. In fact, over the summer, see what you may be able to do NOW by visiting this website. Cheers!

18 comments:
Hey Prill,
I was watching the travel channel and the guy was in St. Petersburg but was talking about how it was not tourist friendly....didn't go into any detail about it but i was wondering exactly what he was talking about
Oh no this class is really over. This was the best class i have ever taken in my life. Not to sound cheesy, but it has really influenced me in a way that no other class could. This class had a deeper meaning to it other than the material we studied. I do hope that i will use the information in a way to really better mankind. Why not take part in history for the better? Instead of trying to live a life in selfishness, you should set your life for a greater purpose. I dont know if i'll ever have anything that compares to this class. I really will miss this class. Good bye Mr. Prill, and i will hope that i can visit next year.
thanks for the lind. this is a great website.
I'm watching No End In Sight, by Charles Ferguson, and...
Wow, it's devastating...
This is the most...disorganized, ill-thought, corrupt, and chaotic attempt at stability for a country...
I'm distraught right now, this movie has shaken me at my foundation and it's only at 53:52...I will not, for my life, continue an era of ignorance when dealing with this world we live in...
It's not only destroying other countries, but it's also self-destructive...Everything we do affects us and others, and I think we're too ignorant most of the time to realize this...
Americans wonder why the world hates us...
Have you seen our history? Honestly have you? Starting in 1776, and I put this on Facebook, we go into industrialization and imperialism in the 1800s, in the 1900s we rise to a superpower status and literally terrorize people across the world...Iraq has to be the best example(and by best I mean American Terrorism at its most destructive) of this fact...
And YES I dare to venture to say that the US is a terrorist country...We call ourself freedom fighters, and I'm sure we're called terrorists, and I agree with the person who states that...
My goodness, Slocombe looks nervous, like a cornered puppy...
I bet he regrets not refusing the interview like Bremer and Wolfowitz did...
Y'know the weirdest part is...I think that he would be my dad if my dad were a politician, not to mention the striking resemblance, but the way he talks, and his views also...
We still have one more day together mr prill!!! Its gonna be so sad not being in ur class next year!!! :(
Yeah I totally agree
I'm gonna miss this class!
I'll still visit you though Mr.Prill
Prill you weren't joking when you said that we won't understand the War on Iraq until we watch that movie. It shows exactly what kind of discoordination, corruption, and ignorance was happening in the government that caused the current situation in Iraq, and the movie was spectacular! I loved how he paced through it, I loved those inbetween facts with just a black screen with writing, and you read and begin to swell up with silent anger as you read it, and of course I love the way he formatted it to really make you cry at the beginning, and then after you see all that happened, you cry even more when he wraps it up in the end...Great movie, Everyone should see it! I watched it on my computer from Netflix, so...easy to access...
Oh and I intend to watch Iraq in Fragments too, cause it's really interesting...
Btw my recipe, tried it out, and it is AWESOME! You'll love it I'm sure...
By the way, do you remember that time I saved you my dish from French class the day we had food? Like I saved you the last piece before they devoured it, and I put it on your desk, did you eat it? Cause you never really mentioned whether you liked it or if you liked it(even though you hated it), and I was just wondering...? Hahah
NO!!!
It's over?! But I was so pumped for season 6!!!
No more life-changing facts? No more debates? No more lightbulb moments? I can't take this class anymore?!?!?!?!?
THAT'S SO SAD!!!! This is like, the greatest class I've ever taken!
)-:
I'll miss it so much!!!
No way Mr. Prill, u have to keep updating onver the summer! I'll be on! I NEED to keep learning this stuff!!!!!
Have a great summer everyone.
I cant believe its over already..i just wanted it to keep going..this was like the best class ive seriously ever taken, i've never learned in another class as much as this class! this year went by quickly...next year i'm just gonna sneak into one of your classes so that i can hear you yell about history..hopefully next year's history teacher is as pumped as you are about what he/she is teaching...man..i feel like a soap opera just ended but is still continuing out of the t.v..although i'm tired of school i'm never gonna be tired of this class! im gonna miss everything!!
monday is gonna be awesome!!!! even if its our last day :(
hey mr.prill,
can i still be on the blog next year? i donno what i'd do, but just come on once in a while..
awww mannnn its over already? well...technically its not over.. and its not going to be over soon..history happens every second.. but ima miss this class. i am also curious about what the answer to nidhi's question is..
I wouldn't care if he wanted me to or not, though I know he would...
I'd still blog xD
Miss out on history? Heeellll NO!
By the way that says heel ^ Right? xD
Anyway, history was always boring cause it was FACTS and that was it, memorize this, this happened, and that happened...
In this class it's about connections, it's about the importance of events, it's not about them, or back then, it's about us, and NOW
This isn't a history class, this is a WAKE UP AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND Class...Cause everything is related and connected to everything...Notice this? You should have! Or else what were you doing!?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30765389/displaymode/1247/
Check this out, hilarious!
Bias, but hilarious xD
They got Fox News pegged xD
What about all season Whapey winners?
I'm watching Iraq in Fragments now so I'll tell you what I thought tomorrow Mr.Prill
See ya 5th period!
Post a Comment