
Hopefully everyone will now look at history as something that is constantly unfolding, and you will want to keep up with it every day as the book continues to be re-written. You've known me for a year now, so you know that I will tell you that BBC News and NPR News are your best English language sources for keeping up. I would also like to tip you off on something that hit the blogosphere at 6:05 AM this morning, and that is NPR's new news blog, The Two-Way. I will not be posting to my blog over the summer, but I will definitely be posting to The Two-Way, and I look forward to perhaps reading some of you guy's posts too if you so choose to blog over the summer on major world issues (I know that now many of you are addicted to the blog format, so this is a great way to continue). You will also be able to keep up with how my China trip will go, how it is going, and how it went by following me on my other blog- Prill China Tour 2009. So for the final time ladies and gentlemen, it's been a pleasure getting to know you all, and I hope to see all of you again next year and the year after from time to time. So for the entire AP World History team at North Gwinnett High School, this is Roger Prill signing off, and wishing everyone a pleasant summer, and an incredible 2009-10 school year. Cheers!

4 comments:
did you see the article on the lost memoirs of zhao ziyang? btw picked up overthrow, i am new to news, i will follow this and perhaps post over the summer. what is the best woodrow wilson biography or book relating to self-determination if one exists? Paris: 1919 six months that changed the world? and have you heard of this orginization? http://www.gpfd.org/
Prill. I just want you to know, this is still my homepage, and still will be all thru summer. keep putting new events up if you can! :D
I'm in India right now..i somehow managed to find a computer. Ha i miss the U.S.
Post a Comment