Ladies and gentlemen, I hope all are having a good summer. I know some of you said that you'd be on here from time to time over the summer, so I hope that this blog post finds a few people. Towards the end of the year, many of you all were looking for charities to get involved in, especially when it come to Africa. I recently found a benefit album that you all may enjoy, and 100% of the profits go towards human rights. The major focus here is the ongoing crisis in Darfur. You can click here to see more about the album and the charity. The album features some of my favorite artists including Gnarls Barkley, The Decemberists, LCD Soundsystem, and My Morning Jacket. If you decide to purchase the album through a download or the mail, hopefully you will be exposed to some great music, as well as contributing to a greater cause. You can see more information on the charity and situation in Darfur below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
GREAT idea! it looks great! I'm looking into it right now.
Oh, and I just saw Slumdog Millionaire. AWESOME! :)
http://www.projects-abroad.org/
:D
Post a Comment