Saturday, June 13, 2009

We're Moving!

Ladies and gentlemen, NGHS AP World is moving into some new digs! We won't be too far, just to another side of the World Wide Web as WordPress will be hosting us next year. WordPress has some awesome features that I'm looking forward to making use of next year, so come check us out (right now we're still under construction) at http://nghsapworld.wordpress.com/. I'd love to get your feedback as well as to how to improve next year's blog. Also, feel free to follow us on Twitter next year at http://twitter.com/nghsapworld. I hope everyone is having a good summer. I'm now only 30 days from seeing my "son" (China)! Much of the trip will documented through my pictures and and journal entries. Check out the progress at the trip at http://asiapacifictours.blogspot.com. Good times!

6 comments:

David Douglas said...

blasphemy.

Nicole Gustafson said...

http://www.stumbleupon.com/s/#2CPTcj/fukung.net/v/1419/1166376079325.jpg/


lol for u Mr. Prill

Nicole Gustafson said...

dang! That's a nice new blog! A TON of books. That may help me out with my own summer reading. The red is a bit forceful. You may want to try a more relaxed color, but one that still gets energy pumping. The orange on here works nicely. You could try that. Or blue would do.

hochanlee said...

Hey Mr.Prill, I hope you have good time in China. WEll, I have a question to ask you, do you think Iraninan presidential election was rigged or was it actually factual? There seems to be a lot of dispute over this.

Vanessa J said...

hi! im on the blog! i miss world history....

Anonymous said...

cool