Ladies and gentlemen, on Tuesday we will have a special screening of James Moll's 1998 holocaust documentary The Last Days. The film will be shown in the theater at 2:30pm. THERE WILL BE NO EXTRA CREDIT GIVEN FOR ATTENDING. This will be the first in a series of five films shown in celebration of our fifth and final season together. The remaining four titles will be announced soon. This screening is only for serious and mature students that truly want to learn more about the Holocaust through the words of Hungarians who actually lived it. For any student that plans to attend, please respect the follow rules of our screening:ABSOLUTELY...
NO FOOD OR DRINK OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED IN THEATER
NO TALKING OF ANY KIND WILL BE TOLERATED DURING THE FILM
NO TEXT MESSAGING WILL BE TOLERATED DURING THE FILM
NO WORK IS ALLOWED TO BE DONE FROM OTHER CLASSES (BY ALL MEANS IF YOU HAVE MATH HOMEWORK, DO IT, BUT AT HOME, NOT DURING OUR FILM)
NO CONSTANTLY GETTING UP AND DOWN DURING THE FILM
We ask that you please stay for the entire film, and if you cannot stay for the entire film, please do not come (this is not to be rude, but people leaving early does serve as a distraction). Anyone that does not comply with these rules will be immediately escorted out of the theater and barred from future events (there will be 4 more films screened this season). There will be no warnings given as this is the final warning and request. I hope to see you there. A trailer for the film can be viewed below. The runtime is 87 minutes, and the film is rated PG-13 for graphic images and descriptions of Holocaust atrocities.

17 comments:
mr prill
do you know how long the movie is?
trailer seems pretty interesting.
hm.. i definatly think ill go see it! (:
It is 87 minutes long I think (googled it). I should be able to come. It looks like a good movie because it is from the view of actual survivors.
Oh but the holocaust is just a big Zionist hoax, right?
How can anyone deny this happening?
i want to see this movie but im pretty sure i might cry because it seams to be really sad.
the film is heart-wrenching yes... however by this point in the class, hopefully we know not to shy away from the fearful, not to fear the horrific, but to to stare it down in the eye as we endevor to use such knowledge to empower us to emerge as a force for positive change in the lives of many. please do not shy away from this film, it's too important to ignore.
i definatly want to be there this time! 87 minutes?? sounds pretty good.
well i looked at the trailer and i am definently coming. i'm glad that it's a documentary that has primary sources that can describe the during and the after of the holocaust. i've seen a lot of holocaust films, but i think it would be really interesting, and yet even sadder, hear about it from people who were really there, which of course i've also done before in meeting people in person. this film looks so interesting, and i must say i'm a big steven spielburg fan.
yea i think for this film i'm actually really glad though that u aren't doing extra credit. for this one, it really can't be like the last one went.
I think I can go. I'll find out for sure and let you know tomorrow if not tonight.
I really like the trailer!
I'm definitely attending ;D
the trailer is very interesting. i wish i could go but i have speed training for football.
it sounds interesting; im most likely going (:
I think I would go. I thought we were going to watch the movie Life is Beautiul
AHHHHH i can't go....
2:30 AIS?
you got it!
Post a Comment