Monday, March 2, 2009

Enjoy the Surprise Day Off... See You Tomorrow

Well I didn't even know snow was in the forecast yesterday until around 10am. Apparently some parts of Gwinnett received 5 inches of snow yesterday, but it was the ice this morning that resulted in school cancellations it seems. At any rate, it seems that the make-up day will be next week, the 13th, as we had a workday planned for that day and you all had a day off. If that remains the case, go ahead and push everything on the calender down and a day until March 13th. In the meantime, you can check at the scenery from yesterday below...

12 comments:

Lora Persyn said...

I lvie by the lake and all I got was really cold slush. It didn't even stay cold on the ground. )-:
The mall looked really pretty though.

jessicafritz said...

This is one of the only times they've closed our school. Normally it takes a meteor shower to do it. Oh well I guess, more time for people who didn't read last night to catch up on stuff. By the way, will we be having reading quizzes all this week or just a few?

Prill said...

selected days

Akshay Gopalakrishnan said...

Yeah Gwinnett never closes schools unless its like 1 or 2 feet of snow...and right now there is nothing but inch of snow that is melting pretty quickly. Now I am bored out of my mind. I have nothing to do...

Jacob Wisner said...

I am freakin out right now. It is like waking up christmas morning but i get to sleep in instead of presents. It also does give me time to catch up on homework :)

Taylor Hammond said...

I am soo excited i NEVER thought Gwinnett schools would be cancelled! But the snow yesterday was awesome.

Nicole Gustafson said...

I was in Atl when it started snowing! It was beautiful! :)
All did all my posting and reading over the weekend. yay! Twas a fun day.
c ya tomorrow

Andi Braemer said...

the snow was so fun.
but i wish it would of lasted till this morning. it would of been more fun
:/

cori kempshall said...

so wait we dnt get march 13th off?

Akshay Gopalakrishnan said...

ok so to nights reading is tomorrow's reading right?

maddiewatson said...

I was driving to South Carolina and it was suppose to be a 2 hour drive but it was 6 hours. The roads were horrible ha and everyone was spinning off. It was crazy!

Brooke Sapp said...

HAHAHAHA! You seriously took the time on our day off to post a video of snow!?!? That's really funny...
Sapp.