I vote for them! This powerful empire of nomads was amazing! They meant bussiness and didnt let other empires push them around. Its not like they were brutal either, because they only punished those who resisted...
Nice blog people, but I think we are overlooking maybe the greatest empire and people of all time. The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock. The Fraggles created a world with a relatively complex system of symbiotic relationships between different "races" of creatures, an allegory to the human world, where each group was somewhat unaware of how interconnected and important they were to one another. However they still delt with the same complex issues we deal with in today's modern world. That being said, I feel that Gobo definately deserves a whappey nom for best leader. His unusually level headed personality is just what the world has always needed. Congrats, honorable mention, Fraggle Rock!
no doubt that the mongols were feared and very capable in taking over surrounding territories, but there was not a solid for of government in place, and the empire fell apart pretty quickly,vote for the abbasid empire which had the best administration(satraps)
10 comments:
i would have to agree with this one. they were CRAZYYYYY!
I do not think so. Mongols hindered development and invoked anger of societies. However they were infulential with cultral contributions
The Pax Mongolia lasted about 100 years, i don't I'll be voting for the Mongols on this one...
yeah i vote for them also because they were so powerful for a period of time
yep they win. theres not another government like then and they own all!
I vote for them!
This powerful empire of nomads was
amazing! They meant bussiness and didnt let other empires push them around. Its not like they were brutal either, because they only punished those who resisted...
Nice blog people, but I think we are overlooking maybe the greatest empire and people of all time. The Fraggles of Fraggle Rock. The Fraggles created a world with a relatively complex system of symbiotic relationships between different "races" of creatures, an allegory to the human world, where each group was somewhat unaware of how interconnected and important they were to one another. However they still delt with the same complex issues we deal with in today's modern world. That being said, I feel that Gobo definately deserves a whappey nom for best leader. His unusually level headed personality is just what the world has always needed. Congrats, honorable mention, Fraggle Rock!
how can u really call the mongol's system a government?
i voted for them but what actually defines a government?
no doubt that the mongols were feared and very capable in taking over surrounding territories, but there was not a solid for of government in place, and the empire fell apart pretty quickly,vote for the abbasid empire which had the best administration(satraps)
I guess they could be a pretty good government but i didn't look in to it.
Post a Comment