Saturday, November 8, 2008

IT'S COMING... THE SEASON TWO FINALE IS ONLY 1 DAY AWAY

The Americas are on the eve of invasion...

A weak Europe is transforming into something more powerful...

Once solid empires are mysteriously collapsing...

And ONE MAN with ONE GOAL seeks to change the world!



STARTING THURSDAY, DON'T MISS THE SEASON TWO FINALE!
THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME


52 comments:

Kell Watkins said...

i cant wait to see or listen to what happens illbe there mr p.

xchelseaPEELEx said...

my goodness this sloudn't be happening but it's driving me crazy--WHO IS THE ONE GUY?!?! i feel like such a nerd. see what you've done, prill?

xchelseaPEELEx said...

is it Atilla the Hun? or am i even in the right time period with that guess?

sally moon said...

im realy curious how this season finale is gonna end!

Andi Braemer said...

who is the picture of?

Prill said...

be here thursday for the answer!

Anonymous said...

i wonder who's gonna win this season? this is really exciting!

Phil_the_Factory_Prill said...

I have been racking my brain to figure out who that guy is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the guy from Soundgarden, guitarist, Kim Thayil. If so it kind of makes sense since Soundgarden did have a pretty big impact on music in the 90's, but I can't really say they changed the world. And what invasion are we talking about? Gulf War 1 had already been completed by the time Soundgarden was a real force in American music. Also, "a weak Europe" Mr. Prill? I know that bands such as Blur and Oasis weren't as successful in the 90's as our own groups were, but I certainly wouldn't describe Europe as "weak" just because of that. I may just be on a different sheet of toilet paper than everyone else here so if I have the wrong time period, please let me know.

Hannah Greenberg said...

wow. Prill = nerd.
anyway, I've been doing some reading on Al Qaeda and the extremist rehabilitation centers of Saudi Arabia and thought you might find this link interesting http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/09/magazine/09jihadis-t.html while a certain line in there will simultaneously piss you off. But I'm not gonna tell you which one, I may stop by and see if youve found it tomm however.

I dont know why I'm giving you this though cus you ditched us friday :(.

Prill said...

yeah, phil the factory prill is not me, that's definitely my brother.

Trevor D. said...

I bet the person that is going to change it all is Keanu Reeves.

Kell Watkins said...

how do you not know that thats mrr prills bro he said last post well you prob didnt read it but mr p witch one is he in his picture the one next to you?

Nicole Gustafson said...

I am highly excited! Who is the man in the picture??? :D

Akshay Gopalakrishnan said...

LOl i can't wait!

Prill said...

i'm not in his picture mr. watkins, that's the other prill. we're brothers so no surprise we look alike.

Kell Watkins said...

o then i know witch one he is hahaha i thought that was you wow yall kind of look like twins. but heather says she cant wait till thursday mr p.

Brooke Sapp said...

Hey. when were/ are test corrections from the last test? the last few tests, i haven't known when test corrections were...

Brooke Sapp said...

i agree with peele by the way. haha but chelsea, you are a nerd. just kidding girl ;]
sapp

Prill said...

you can come in tomorrow miss sapp.

Smurphy said...

it's christopher columbus! haha
just kidding guys.. i dont even think he would look like that

Michael Napolitano said...

THIS IS CRAZY! I know how he is. ITS WALDO.He has been hiding for to LONG. JK. I dont know, but this must be one crazy ending.

Lora Persyn said...

*I know who it is*
*I know who it is*
na na na na na na na
(it's not hard people, google "Mongol")

Jordyn Farrell said...

I think I know exactly who the man is, but I will ask Mr. Prill in class tommorrow just to make sure. Oh, and Mr. Prill, on the grade report, is the grade with or without the 10 points?

TmcC said...

I'm pretty sure I know who this is but unless you don't want anyone to spoil it Prill then you should probably delete this message because its



















































































GHENGIS KHAN

Anonymous said...

Its Genghis Khan in the picture.

Kaleb Swanda said...

Yes! Finally the Mongols!!!

angiem said...

Yay! I'm so excited!
Mr, Prill, i'll be ready for class Thursday. I am itching to find out who that guy is in the picture!

Anonymous said...

Two qestions on the study guide...

number 9: Byzantine Empire.
The establishment of Orthodox Christianity -major beliefs- how they differed to the Roman Catholic Church and the raitional/ reasons between the 2 major branches of Christianity.

so they fought over yeast/trinity doctrine/beards ect..but the 4th crusade is what made them finally split officially..

what about the whole ordeal with icons...??


and also.
number 12: The impact of Greek culture on the Byzantine cultural apparatus..

ex. the bible in Greek??? and not latin?

Macy Stucke said...

I can't wait to see how it is all going to end! Who is the person in the picture?

Prill said...

miss beck, the icon controversy, although it eventually ended, was the beginning of a few centuries of tension and shall we say on and off hatred.

the bible in greek would be an example of greek culture in the byzantine world. also a return to greek being the official language, a return to hellenistic sciences, greek philosophy etc.

Amy-Elizabeth said...

Phil, I just died inside a little bit.

TmcC said...

What gives Prill did not put up my response to Phil

xchelseaPEELEx said...

AHA!! i got it...i just had to look at the AP calendar and it SAID it. it's Genghis Khan!!!!

Prill said...

i never got it mr. mccrary.

Lora Persyn said...

About time Chelsea. Was I the only one smart enough to click on the picture and see Mongol Movie?

Anonymous said...

Um, the guy in the picture is definitely a mongolian. Or better yet an actor from a movie about mongolians, Thats just my guess. Who the heck is Ghengis Khan. They remind me of Chaka Khan!

Tyler said...

Hey Mr. Prill I just have a few questions about the study guide

1. What was the theme system from the byzantine empire?

2. What was Hagia Sophia?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Akshay Gopalakrishnan said...

lol im ready for the test!

Henry A. said...

Maybe an unknown character will change it all. Maybe.... MATT DAMON?

Kevin Pett said...

Who is it?!
I want to know!
can you give us a hint so i can try to look it up?
wow. i guess this proves i have no life

Anonymous said...

Nice comment there by Tyler McCrary. I didn't even notice he said who it was until Five minutes later when I realized his wasn't the last post on this topic. After Mr. Prill mentioned his brother's comment, I went home and looked at the inside of the CD jacket of Badmotorfinger, and there is a striking resemblense between the guy in the photo and Kim Thayil.

Anonymous said...

Well, actually now that I look at the guy in the picture a little closer, his face doesn't look that much like Thayil's, it's just the beard that links the two together.

Kirsten said...

Mr. Prill your brother looks exactly like you! wow. that's a little scary. You should switch places with him for a day and have him teach us, and see if we can figure it out!

RachaelGarton said...

Your brother really does look like you! And is the guy in the picture a Hun?

cori kempshall said...

OMG!!! Im so excited lol.

David Recchia said...

I am ready and super psyched! I can't wait to see how it all goes down.


-David Recchia

Anonymous said...

i no who it is...sorta obvious!
phil the factory prill, im sorry but i donno what ur talking about?
guitarist?

Vanessa J said...

i just announced this to my mom... and told her how its SO like you mr.prill...
oh and well... im pretty sure your brother is stuck in the 1990s... not exactly the postclassical period...

Lora Persyn said...

HA HA HA
BURN!
that was awesome Vanessa!

Theresa Dang said...

WOW Mr, prill. the season two finale must be really big for you huh? :]
can't wait to see what happens!

&& who is that picture of?

hochanlee said...

I knew it.. It was the mongols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!