Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For Your Consideration...

For Your Consideration
Mongol- Best Film Set in Season 2

5 comments:

Theresa Dang said...

i think we should watch it during class one day(:
MOVIE DAYYY!

Alina said...

wait...aladdin doesn't even get a consideration? i'm sure mongol was good and all, but it didn't have wonderful songs that wuld fill us with joy for years...or did it?

Thought said...

I'm watching Mongol for the third time in the last two days as I post this...
Literally I agree with the movie day idea, but everyone should watch the movie for themselves. Absolutely amazing film, probably one of the best I've ever seen.
Can't wait for second installment of the 3-part series coming in 2009!
(P.S. Love those hats, where can I get one? Mr.Prill, if you know TELL ME!)
(P.P.S. If you read this and think "Is he asking me cause I'm a history nerd and expects me to have looked it up?" then you're probably right. hahaha.)

Andi Braemer said...

since im out with my knee injury, im definitly looking up this movie on demand:D

David Recchia said...

I agree with Theresa. Movie day would be a great idea.