It was a pleasure meeting all of you today. I'm looking forward to a great year. Although the blog will be our method of communication when it comes to class discussions, feel free to email at any time if you have an issue regarding a homework assignment, an upcoming test or essay, etc. My preferred email address is rmprill@gmail.com. Additionally, you all received calenders today in hard copy form. All of your reading assignments will be on the calender. If you lose the calender, or if you simply prefer it in electronic form, here is the link to the website with it on it (which also includes your syllabus and a weblink for the textbook's website)... http://sites.google.com/a/northgwinnett.com/apworldhistory/. Finally, if you have not yet done so, please post a comment regarding the film you viewed over the summer TODAY.
cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I really liked Larence of Arabia but i want to know if he got power hungry or just insane by the end of the movie
mr. pett, i'm going to move this to the section on lawrence of arabia.
Hey. I watched Gandhi. It made me pretty sleepy but I learned A LOT. I didn't know nearly as much about him as I do now.
See you tomorrow!
Sapp.
I watched Lawrence of Arabia. I thought the conept was good. However I do think it was drawn-out and kind of put me to sleep.
It felt like half of the movie was just him riding a camel in the desert. I know he had to "journey" to get to where he needed to be and that was opart of it, but there was just some parts where they could have left those scenes out.
But overall it was a fairly good movie.
-Jessica Fritz
I though it was pretty cool. I'm excited for Ap world.
I watched Gandhi two times to write my paper, the first time confused me to no end, but on the second viewing i actually understood what was going on. After i got into it, it seemed to be a relatively good movie.
I think yesterday was pretty interesting ;D
& Today was really fun with Mr. Prill being all excited, haha.
Well, I'm really excited for this class.
I have a feeling that I'm going to learn a WHOLLLE bunch from here ;D
It was a pleasure meeting you? What textbook? Can I get a callender? How many posts a week do we have to do on this stupid blog? HAHA jk
getting bored with life mr. livaditis?
Post a Comment